Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ezine Article Directories

My name is TJ and it is my intention to start a new site called TJ's Article Directory Reviews. I know this doesn't seem like your typical, run of the mill type article because it isn't. As a matter of fact, my intent is to be totally straightforward with my reviews.

Contained on this site will be reviews of various Ezine Article Directories rated from one to five stars. Each site is studied and then graded for five different catagories:

* Content
* Site Navagation
* Family Friendliness
* Fairness to Authors
* Site Appearance

It just seemed to me that there are too many article sites out there that couldn't care one bit about the viewers of the articles or the authors that submit their blood, sweat, and tears to write these articles. This site will be in place to point out the ones who give a care and those that don't.

The URL will be at http://draftingservice.us/rate/

Please stop by and post some of your thoughts once the site is opened. There will be a place for comments.

No comments: